Friday, October 7, 2011

She lights up my world.

Who would think that the love of a child can turn your world inside out? She has said" Grammy" at least a million times today. At one point screaming felt very appropriate, then I turned to look at her and her innocence and my cold heart quickly melted and I suddenly could see her with my loving eyes. the way my Father looks at me and I realized how blessed I am. That both love me with true passion in spite of the humaneness I wear like a fad that's gone bad. I pray God will help me to remember that look on her little face, how much I love her and how much my God has blessed me.Children and God change you. You will never be the same after these two enter your heart and change the shape of your  life. Both make me a better person. Happier, kinder, gentler. more compassionate. Simply better, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment