Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One day!

     Stuff is always happening and things are always going on. Circumstances change people come and go, we keep waiting for life to slow down and it seems to speed up. This day feels much like the other and it's hard to remember what you had for breakfast. Kids grow up and people grow old. Heaven waits for anyone who is willing. Are you willing? Why? My story may be different than yours, but the hero in each is the same,  Jesus. As I hold my grand baby while she sleeps, I look at my blessings and feel her gently breathe. I whisper a prayer for her because she is to young to know Jesus yet, but she will someday. I hope she sees Him as her hero too, her knight in shinning armor because He will always be there for her, He will never ever let her down and He will always show up. He loved her before she was conceived and has counted every hair on her strawberry blonde head. His heart melts too when he looks in her big blue eyes. He can make her life perfect one day, but I can't. He can protect her from harm and love her the way I wish I could but cannot. But I can and will teach her about Jesus one day, one day soon. And I can teach her to pray too, and I can't wait. Life without my Jesus or my Grace isn't life at all. But praise the Lord I'm living BIG right now and one day I will live forever in His bliss with all my blessings. Grandmother bless your babies with prayer and show them real love, teach them to love Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment