Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's actually been one of those years, but I'm not complaing. I'm actually thanking my God for all that I have grown.

     Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth, not really but I stopped blogging and spending so much time on the internet so I could spend more time in the presence of my God. It wasn't long before I  noticed that writing my prayers was way more productive for me, it helps my mind focus and not wander. Since I have filled several journals and gained an abundance of blessings and self awareness, and above all knowledge and awareness of Gods love and mercies. I'm back to share. Today I started my day with a cup of good coffee, my doggy Fiona and the Lord. and maybe someone who reads this. I have been so amazingly blessed this year, not with money. Prior to popular belief money doesn't make everyone happy nor cure all that's wrong with the world. It's where your heads at that matters, or maybe your heart. We have had as many lows as we have had highs this year! Still I feel rich and at peace. God has had me on the chopping block for quite awhile, snipping. pruning and preparing me. For what? Mostly personal growth, experience, appreciation, deep appreciation. I've come out a better, stronger, more a ease person. God is good. I've been spending a few hours with the Lord in the quiet dark hours of the early morning, Excited because I know that he is waiting for me there. My heart dances in my chest as I look for words to describe how miraculous the the Lord Jesus is. Today as I read His word I have no doubts that all is right in my heart, not perfect, but just right. I am a living, breathing, walking, miracle. Today I am going to be alright, I'll make it through praising all along the way. I hope you do too. We'll talk tomorrow. Lonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment